If your website isn't mobile-ready, you're missing out. With a design technique called 'Responsive Design', and a little Hocus Pocus your new website will look great no matter what device you view them on. Grow your business with a mobile-optimized website. No illusions here.
I am in the process of converting all older web site clients to be mobile friendly so if you see one that is different from the image on the page there is a little now you see it, now you don't going on.
Here's a good way to get started on your web site. The key is working closely with clients to understand their needs so their web site will be well organized and successfully communicate their product and/or service.
1. Create an outline of what you want your web site to say, the information you want to provide to your potential customers.
2. Collect URL's (web addresses) of sites you like (for their color scheme, layout, theme, etc.).
3. Work on content. It doesn't have to be a lot-people don't want to read essays; just the necessary details.
4. Assemble photos to be included. You might need to take product photos or hire a photographer to take them, if you haven't already. I have resources for most graphic illustrations or photos that may be needed.
5. Think about and write down a few keywords—or what phrases people may use to search for your web site. Keep your keywords in mind when writing your content. I will include them in the page titles, headings and body copy to help search engines index your site most effectively.
6. Arrange a time to discuss your ideas for getting your business on the Web with a professionally designed web site.
Since 1997, I have been designing and building custom websites for businesses in Florida, New York, Georgia, Tennessee and India. I enjoy helping clients grow their business through effective websites and marketing.